Good News Everyone!
The Wagner Camp is about ready to reboot for the fall sessions. There will be 5 sessions leading into our season. They will start Sunday, October 20th and will go each Sunday until the season. One change will be that the sessions start at 5:00 pm. Be sure to spread the word and Go Blackhawks!
The nomination window for the inaugural class of the Fort Atkinson Wrestling Hall of Fame is now open.
Contact Ryan Gerber at email@example.com for a nomination form.
Need Wrestling Gear? Shoes or head gear Dicks Sporting Goods has free shipping Click Here for more Details
Our e-mail is fortyouthwrestling@gmail
President: Jason Foerster 920-723-5081
Vice President: Ryan Gerber firstname.lastname@example.org
Secretary: Chris Witkins
Treasurer: Shelley Foerster 920-723-3315
Fort Atkinson Wrestling Organization is a non-profit organization with the intention of teaching and extending the sport of wrestling to Fort Atkinson, WI and the surrounding areas. The organization deals primarily in the role of primary booster and training system to the Fort Atkinson High School program. Major tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Financial booster for organized school wrestling programs including Fort Atkinson High School and Middle School.
- Training and developmental organization for those participants not included on the above teams.
- Governing body over all wrestling related items outside of official school sanctioned wrestlers and members.
Our Mission Statement:
The purpose of this organization is to provide an opportunity for young people to learn the sport of wrestling and compete in organized tournaments. It will be the responsibility of the organization to:
- Foster good sportsmanship.
- Give instruction in strong fundamental competitive wrestling skills.
- Promote and develop a good competitive spirit.
- Develop a cohesive team unit.
- Promote friendship and respect for others among wrestlers and members.
Believe in your goal, accept it, earn it, go get it